At Total Comfort, we know that going without heat is the worst! That’s why we promise to get to you as fast as we can, assess your system efficiently, and come up with a plan to get things fixed soon. Hopefully, we’ll have things up and running again before you get too cold in your home. Call us to make your appointment as soon as you notice a problem so you can get your heat back fast.
Call Us When…
If your heat stops working entirely, it’s often clear that you need to call in an HVAC professional to fix things. However, did you know that your heater can give you signs that it’s breaking down before it actually stops working? The following are all signs of a heating problem. Call us when you notice them and you may not have to go through the stress of a breakdown.
- Your heater blows lukewarm air. If the air coming out of your heater isn’t hot, then it’s not heating as efficiently as it could. In fact, it may not be able to keep your home as warm as you might like it. We’ll get your hot air blowing again.
- Your heater runs all the time. A well-functioning furnace will run for a while, until the temperature in your home gets to the level you set on your thermostat. Then it will stop working while your home cools a bit, turning back on before it gets too cold. If your heater never turns off, it means something isn’t working right.
- You have to keep cranking up the thermostat to stay warm. You should be able to set your thermostat and forget about it. If you can’t get warm at home and you keep turning it up, there’s something wrong and it’s time to contact a pro.
- Your heater turns off and on all the time. If your heater is off/on/off/on constantly, something isn’t working right. This pattern doesn’t give it time to heat your home well and it doesn’t get to rest, either. We’ll figure out the problem and get it fixed for you so your heater doesn’t wear itself out.
- Your heater makes unusual noises. You will often hear your furnace running, but if it’s making unusual sounds, that’s a problem. Call us and we will get it back to normal.
Heater Repair Services
We can fix any heater, no matter how old it is or what is wrong with it. If it can be fixed, our expert team will find the solution and implement it for you. We are familiar with all of the major makes and models, so we know what we’re looking at and how to handle the problems you report.
Call Total Comfort when you first notice your heater not working well. We’ll fix it fast, before you get too cold at home!