Did you know that your indoor air quality can be several times worse than the quality of the air outside? Most homeowners assume that their indoor air is better, but that’s not always true. Fortunately, fixing your indoor air quality is usually only a matter of finding the solution that is right for you and your home. Not sure whether your indoor air is good or bad or wondering what solutions might work for you? Call us today to find the solution that will keep you and your family in Total Comfort.
Indoor Air Quality Problems
A lot can go wrong with your indoor air quality. Here are just a few of the problems that we can solve for you:
- Excess humidity
- Increased asthma or allergy symptoms in your home
- Dry air, as evinced by static electricity, dry lips, dry nasal passages, or chapped skin
- Recurrent mold or mildew
- Unexplained illness
- Persistent bad odor in the home
If you have any of these problems, call us today. We’ll test your air, then come up with a specially-designed solution for your home.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Depending on what is going wrong, we’ll install one or a combination of the solutions below.
- Air filters. These come in varying levels and some can be attached to your current HVAC system. They capture airborne particles, keeping them out of the air you breathe and out of your HVAC system as well.
- Air purification. This is air filtration on steroids. These systems capture and, when relevant, kill any airborne pathogens. They will eliminate bacteria, fungi, mold, viruses, pollen, pet dander, dust, fumes, smoke particles and more from your air.
- Germicidal UV lamps – We install these in your ductwork. The air passes under the light, which kills mold, mildew, bacteria and more. These are used to sterilize air in the medical field, so you can trust them for your home.
- Whole Home Humidifiers – These add moisture to your air so it isn’t dry and won’t irritate your body so much. They come in several forms and can also work to lower your heating costs since moist air will help you feel warmer at lower temperatures.
All of these solutions will help your HVAC system run more efficiently, as well as clean up your indoor air quality. We’ll design your system based on your particular needs and your home. That way, you can be sure you’ll always be in Total Comfort. Call us for your indoor air quality appointment today.