Whether you are renovating your home, adding onto it, or looking for targeted climate control in a few rooms, we can help you solve your heating or cooling challenges with a ductless mini- or multi-split system. These heat pumps or air conditioners don’t have ducts, so we won’t have to tear apart your walls to get them installed. We can help you find the right system for your home and suggest installation locations that are out of the way. The installation usually takes less than a day, and then you will be in Total Comfort in Valparaiso or Portage again.
Advantages of Ductless Systems
While ductless heating and A/C is becoming more and more popular all the time, many homeowners are unsure if these systems are right for them. Because most people haven’t experienced using these systems for themselves, it can be hard to know if they are right for you. Here are just a few advantages that these systems have over traditional heating and cooling.
- Improved air quality. Ductless systems have filters that get rid of allergens and other contaminants, instead of spreading them around your house. If air quality is a concern, these systems could provide the answer you’ve been looking for.
- Installation is easy. When compared to traditional heating and A/C systems, ductless systems are much easier to install. At most, they involve putting in small pipes that run between indoor and outdoor units, rather than extensive ductwork.
- Ductless means flexibility for you. You can use these systems to heat or cool almost any area of your home, even places where traditional systems don’t work as well. These systems also come in different sizes, so you can heat or cool based on the size of the space and not have to heat or cool everything.
- Lower your energy usage. Since you don’t have to heat or cool your entire home all the time, and can instead choose different zones to heat or cool at different times, you’ll use less energy. This is great for the planet but it’s also good for your pocketbook. Using less energy means your utility bills will be lower every month, too.
- Affordability. If you don’t have a heating or cooling system right now, installing one can be very expensive. Running ductwork can mean taking out walls, crawling through attics, and more. Putting in one of these systems is quicker and easier, which means it’s cheaper, too. If you want effective heating and lower installation costs, look into a ductless HVAC system today.
Do you have questions about whether a ductless HVAC system would work for you and your family? Contact us today. Keeping you in Total Comfort is our top priority, so we will help you evaluate the pros and cons and get the system that is right for you and your family.