When it gets hot in Portage and Valparaiso, you need your air conditioner to work well for you. Otherwise, you can end up roasting in your own home. We want to keep you in Total Comfort, which is why we will help you find the air conditioner that is perfect for you. Once you’ve chosen a unit, we’ll order it and get it installed for you, so you won’t have to worry about getting too hot at home again.
Do You Need a New A/C?
If you already rely on air conditioning and your unit breaks, it’s usually clear that it’s time to get a new one. But there are other times when you should think about air conditioning installation. Here are just a few of them.
- You’re getting really hot at home. Even if you enjoy getting warm, there’s a point where your house is too hot for you to function well. If you feel like you’re hitting this point more and more, it might be time to put in a new air conditioner. It’s even more important if you have someone who is medically fragile moving in, like an aging parent or an ill child.
- Your current air conditioner is old. Most A/Cs last somewhere between 10 and 20 years, depending on how much you use them and how well you maintain them. If yours is getting to this point it may be a good idea to replace it rather than face breakdowns and repairs in the future. If you have the financial means, this can be a great way to avoid stress.
- You have faced repeated repairs on your current unit. Even if you have only had small repairs so far, it’s only a matter of time before something bigger breaks. The fact that things are wearing out can indicate that your air conditioner is near the end of its lifespan.
- You are facing an expensive repair. Even if the repair you’re facing technically costs less than it would cost to get a new air conditioner, your money may be better spent on something new, especially if the repair won’t help your current unit function like it used to. Talk to your technician about your options.
Call us to discuss your new air conditioner today.
When you call us for an air conditioning installation, we’ll look at the following factors to determine what system and/or unit is right for you. We’ll look at:
- Your current system. If you have a traditional A/C, you’ll probably want another. If you have a swamp cooler and you want to upgrade, we’ll let you know what the process involves. If you have a ductless system, we can replace that, too.
- The size of your home. Most air conditioning systems are sold based on the number of square feet in your house.
- Your usage patterns. Do you use your A/C all the time or only once in a while. This can affect which system is right for you.
- Your energy saving preferences. Do you want a unit that excels at energy efficiency? We can help you find one.
- Your budget. We will do our best to help you find a new air conditioner that is affordable for you and your family.
Once you’ve chosen your new A/C, we’ll install it according to the manufacturer’s standards. That way, you’ll know that it should work well for years to come.
Call us for your air conditioning installation today and get your Total Comfort back.