Many homeowners don’t realize just how important air conditioning maintenance can be. In fact, it is the best way that we know of to keep your A/C running well, not only for this season but for many summers to come.
Not sure if you need our A/C maintenance services? There are many positive benefits that you can reap by calling for air conditioning preventative maintenance each year. We would be happy to go over these with you in person or on the phone, or you can read about them below.
The Benefits of A/C Maintenance
A/C unit maintenance can have all sorts of great benefits for you and your family. From improving your comfort at home to keeping money in your pocket, here’s what you stand to gain by making a simple phone call.
- Save energy. We focus our A/C maintenance around making your A/C unit work more efficiently. We’ll clean it so that dust doesn’t hamper the flow of air and change any filters you have if it needs that. This alone can save you significantly, especially if your unit was blocked up.
- Save money. Air conditioning maintenance can save you money in two ways. You’ll save on energy because the unit won’t use it as much. Then, you’ll save because your A/C is likely to last longer so you won’t have to install a new one.
- Get more comfortable. When your A/C is in top condition, you’ll be more comfortable at home. In fact, the A/C might be able to cool to temperatures that you used to only dream about.
- Stop worrying. While our A/C maintenance services don’t guarantee that you won’t have problems with your air conditioning in any given year, they make these less likely. Instead, we find the problem before it causes any problems with how your unit functions.
Our A/C Maintenance Checklist
- When we come out to service your unit, we’ll always do the following:
- Visually inspect your whole HVAC system.
- Test the system to see if it’s working.
- Change any filters you have, as needed.
- Clean out dust and debris from the unit, as needed.
- Test each component of your air conditioner against manufacturer standards to ensure optimal functioning.
If we find any problems, we’ll work with you to get them fixed fast so you can rely on your A/C again soon.
Call Total Comfort about air conditioning maintenance, or any of our other air conditioning services today!